Many of Eagle’s products go through the automated ultrasonic cleaning machine. Products are soaked in detergent in the first and second tanks. The third and fourth tanks rinse the product with DI water. The last operation is a hot air dryer. All tanks are equipped with ultrasonic generators and heated to a temperature of 120°F except the air dry chamber @ 250°F.
Eagle offers passivation and electropolishing services per ASTM A967.
- A chemical cleaning process that removes free iron and contaminants from the surface of stainless steel parts
- Improves corrosion resistance
- An electrochemical process that removes material and embedded contaminants from the surface of a metal part
- Increases corrosion resistance
- Increases cleanability
- Microfinish improvement and brighter appearance
- Only available for 300 series stainless steel parts
Laser engraving capabilities provide fast, precise engraving for Eagle’s products to ensure traceability.
Customer supplied information can be laser engraved upon request
- Eagle’s engineering department can develop and generate CAD drawings for our standard and custom products for customer’s approval
- Work to assist in developing customer modified products to meet specifications
- Manual and CNC machines
- Orbital welding
- Automated and manual mechanical polishing
- Electropolishing and passivation
- Laser engraving
- Dye penetrant testing
- Helium leak test
- Surface finish
- Hydrostatic pressure tests
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) for accurate dimensional tests