Eagle Stainless Pressure Vessels have sanitary tri-clamp openings in sizes ranging from 0.5 L to 20 L. Pressure Vessels can be customized to your needs. Custom endcap fabrications include multiple ports (to allow for temperature probes or other monitoring devices), such as pressure gauges, safety valves, flow shutoff valves, and hose barb connectors on the endcap to meet customer requirements.
- Sanitary, polished interiors
- 316L stainless steel vessel and endcap
- Helium leak testing available
- 0.5 L to 20 L
- No visible interior or exterior welds
- 12 Ra internal finish
- Multiple ports and connections available on endcap only
- Passivated standard
- Electropolishing optional
- Helium leak testing optional
Click Model # to view datasheet.
The ASME clamp is designed for pressure vessels, and other applications.
- Meets ASME Section VIII appendix 24 of the pressure vessel code
- Stainless steel construction